---------“Digression is the soul of wit. Take the philosophic asides away from Dante, Milton or Hamlet's father's ghost and what stays is dry bones.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ray Bradbury

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. The whole point of this blog is for me to share my love of books, among other things, with others. Allow me to allow the tenth doctor to describe how I feel about books:


If you're a reader, hopefully you'll find these reviews helpful and maybe even find a new book to read. If you're not a reader, I would suggest you try it out. It's great therapy, in my opinion.

Everyone has different tastes in books, and yours will differ from mine. I will try to include enough detail in my posts that you can judge for yourself if a book will interest you or not. At the same time, I'll make sure any spoilers are clearly marked and hidden away so you don't accidentally stumble upon anything you didn't want to know up front (for those of you that hate spoilers). The reviews, I hope, will provide you with far more help than just a 5 star rating system.


I'm always open for suggestions because I'm always looking for new books to read. I tend to read mostly YA fiction, fantasy and science fiction, but I also read a smattering of other things: historical, non-fiction, satire, mystery... if it's got an interesting enough premise, I'll give it a try. 

Again, welcome onboard, and happy reading.